Redemption Shield® 1-Door 100% Silver Spun Nylon Breathable Circular Faraday Shielding Bed Canopy EMF Protection
Reduces exposure from harmful; 5G | EMF | RF | EMR | Microwave Radiation, resulting in better rest and peaceful sleep.
Made with a cylindrical design that broadens at the end. If a looser fit is desired, it is recommended to go one size up from your bed size. If sleeping on a floor above ground level or higher, it is important to have shielding under-body EMF protection.
Redemption Shield® sells a bundle set in a few versions with under-body protection. A grounding sheet, mat or fabric with grounding it’s a great way to have an EMF protected, full-faraday sleeping environment.
How Faraday Silver Fabric Works for EMF Protection
Faraday Silver Fabric is correctly tested and measured using a RF Meter, not by measuring cell phone coverage or Wifi.
Phones, can on occasion, still work inside the canopy depending on how strong the signal. However by using a RF Meter you will see the decrease in microwave radiation and know you are being protected.
Every home will see a varied result in EMF protection. The Redemption Shield® Shielding Canopies offer outstanding electromagnetic protection without the expense of a military tent that must pump in air.
Comfort and EMF Protection at its Finest~
- 100% Silver Spun Nylon or total comparable 20% Silver to 80% Nylon
- 15ft Grounding Cord Included 100 ohm resistor (USA Type B, Type G, Type C, Type I, Available)
- Tested Attenuation: 30MHz-20GHz = 40.6-40.8dB
- Single Side Opening, ring included (Material appears somewhat wrinkled)
- If you have a larger headboard and/or want a looser fit, go one size up than your current bed size
- 5G | Millimeter Wave | Microwave Radiation | EMF Protection | Faraday
- Does not offer protection below your body – You will need a bottom layer EMF protection product, for full faraday EMF protection with second floor or higher
Size: (One size up from your current bed size offers more flexibility)
- Twin Size please use a full size canopy. The twin size is just to small
- Full Size approx. 20in across the top x 98in H x 315in around the bottom of your bed
- Queen Size approx. 20in across the top x 98in H x 315in around the bottom of your bed
- King Size approx. 24in across the top x 98in H x 468in around the bottom of your bed
- XL King Size approx. 24in across the top x 98in H x 709in around the bottom of the bed
Washing and Care Instructions:
- Gentle Cycle using a mild liquid laundry detergent
- Line dry or dry in a dryer on low
- Don’t wash with bleach
- Don’t wash with fabric softeners
- Don’t use whitening detergents, oxi-detergents
- Don’t use detergents with strong fragrances (either chemical or essential oil based)
- Don’t use dryer sheet fabric softeners
- Don’t dry clean
- Don’t iron
Tips for Maintaining Conductive Properties
Fabric softener builds up on the silver and will eventually ruin its conductive properties. Please also check/clean the detergent drawer of your washing machine for residues of other detergents, since many detergents (particular powders) contain whitening agents which harm the silver, even in a small quantities.