Redemption Shield® Conductive Carbon Grounding Bed Mat for Better Sleep
Designed to fit under a regular bed sheet. Air pockets in the mat are helpful for better rest and air flow. Because of the large area of body contact, the sleep mats provide an excellent grounding connection even through the covering sheet.
Benefits of Grounding Bed Mat Over Earthing Sheet
We have found that after several minutes in bed, the body voltage level was reduced to a similar level as when having direct skin contact with a conventional Earthing sheet. The big advantage of a grounding bed mat over an Earthing sheet is the longevity.
The conductive material is made of PU (Polyurethane) leather, infused with carbon*, on a polyester/cotton cloth base material. The PU Leather is vinyl free, phthalate free, and vegan-friendly. The carbon is what conducts the Earth’s energy. The mat is perforated to make it breathable, and is edged with polyester with black elastic straps. The smooth leatherette side of the sleep mat is placed upwards.
To maintain contact of grounding mat it is best to use cotton pajamas or natural fiber sheets between your body and the earthing grounding bed mats.
- 15ft Grounding Cord Included 100 ohm resistor (USA Type B, Type G, Type C, Type I, Available)
- Grounding Earthing/Conductive/Anti-Static
- Conductive Carbon Leatherette Polyurethane
- 5G Millimeter Wave | Microwave Radiation EMF Protection | Faraday
- XS 26x35in (Does not come with elastic straps to wrap bed)
- Small Twin 24x71in
- Large Double 54x71in
If you would like something to completely cover a queen or king size bed, the 35% silver flat sheet fabric would work well under a fitted sheet or the stainless steel fabric.
- Bed Mats have a shiny side and a cloth side… the shiny side should be facing upward, toward your body. The snap is placed on the shiny side and is also facing upward toward your body. Place only a thin cotton or natural fiber fitted sheet over the bed mat to maintain ground contact.
Washing and Care Instructions:
- Wipe down with with warm water by hand
- Don’t soak in water
- Don’t wash in a wash machine or dry in a dryer
- Don’t wash with bleach
- Don’t wash with fabric softeners
- Don’t use whitening detergents, oxi-detergents
- Don’t use detergents with strong fragrances (either chemical or essential oil based)
- Don’t use dryer sheet fabric softeners
- Don’t dry clean
- Don’t iron
Earthing (Grounding) Explained:
The earth is a massive reservoir of negatively charged free electrons. Without a connection to earth, the cells in our body are unable to balance the positive charge which results from things like electron-deficient free radicals.
When we use the earthing products, the positive and negative ions are attracted together and the negative ions enter the human body to keep us in good health.
Some have reported the following benefits, staying connected to earth:
- Improved Sleep
- Assists in Regulating Hormones
- Improved Circulation
- Reduced Stress/Anxiety/Irritability
- Reduced Electro-sensitivity
- Maintain Bio-Electrical Balance
- Anti Aging/Antioxidant/Anti-Inflammatory
- Improved Immune Function